EDC is currently searching for Oracle SOA Developer opportunities in Reston, VA.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MINIMUM PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE.
Responsibilities of the Integration Developer:
- Collaborate solutions with functional requirements from a business analyst and strong grasp of technical capabilities of Oracle SOA, OSB and Oracle EBS
- Develop code and Interfaces in Oracle SOA, BPEL and Oracle EBS
- Estimate efforts and work in a structured manner leveraging design patterns and code recipes
- Support external customers in their system implementations and ongoing requests
- Communicate with development manager and other IT leadership team members about production roll-outs and issues
- Develop repeatable, automated tests
- Ongoing continuous improvement for development processes
- Bachelors or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar discipline Software Implementation and Integration experience that includes Architecture, Analysis, Design and Development.
- Expertise in Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, BPEL, 11g/12C experience.
- Expertise in designing and building BPEL workflows using JDeveloper 12c.
- Expertise in using SOA technology adapters such as Web Services Adapter, REST Adapter, Database Adapter, EBS Adapter, JMS Adapter and File Adapter for integration and development of custom business processes, service components using Oracle BPEL.
- Experience in development of complex Data Structures (XSD and XML)
- Experience in development of medium to complex integration mapping using XSL, XLST technology.
- Experience in designing robust error handling, auditing and logging frameworks.
- Testing integration interfaces using SOAUP UI and other testing tools.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Experience in writing technical design documents and operational guides.
- Experience with UNIX systems (Solaris and Linux), Shell scripting.
- Experience in writing deployment scripts using ANT/MAVEN - Able to create Ant build files for Oracle SOA component deployments.
- Good knowledge in configuration, Parameter Tuning, Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of Oracle SOA and OSB 12c.
- Experience in configuring WebLogic admin console and Enterprise management console.
- Experience with Oracle high-availability environment.
- Experience as WebLogic Administrator with knowledge in clustering, JMS, Connection Pools, J2EE Deployments, Thread Dump Analysis.
: Oracle SOA: 8-10 years
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, Edge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com