EDC is currently searching for a BASIS Admin in Mechanicsburg, PA.
- This position will apply expertise/capabilities to lead delivery of Basis administration services to client
- Design and implement SAP environments and develop creative solutions to meet database performance; Manage and ensure availability and performance of SAP systems, including underlying databases and servers
- Manage Production SAP landscapes; Lead functional teams/end users to reactively identify, resolve, and eliminate production issues and performance variances; Understand and manage disaster recovery systems using Oracle Dataguard; Evaluate and apply updates and patches, as required
- Document procedures and system changes; Monitor and Tune SAP performance. Administer system and end-user security using the SAP profile configurator and related transactions, maintaining documentation and following established procedures.
Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university, preferably in a technical field (Computer Science / MIS / Engineering) US Citizen – no dual citizenship
• Active DoD Secret clearance • 10 years’ experience in general SAP Basis Administration • Demonstrated expertise in SAP Supplier Self Service (SRM) • Demonstrated expertise in SAP Support Package Stack and Enhancement Pack application • Experience with application interconnectivity (Firewalls, RFCs, and Proxy Administration) • Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills • Excellent customer relationship skills • Articulate, detail-oriented, dedicated and conscientious • Experience working in an application operations/maintenance environment • Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, Edge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com