EDC is currently searching for a SAP SCM opportunity in Mechanicsburg, PA.
This individual must have the following skills:
• Good understanding of the Business Processes.
• Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
• Map Business Processes to SAP.
• Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
• Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
• Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
• Ability to peer review documentation
• Responsible for supporting in flight projects
• Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
• Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
• Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
Worked on at least two-three full life cycle SAP implementation projects preferably US Navy or other DOD project.
4-10 years of SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) experience in one of the following areas is required:
SAP MM/IM with Ariba as a preferred skill
SAP WM/RF/Yard Management
APO - Advanced Planning and Optimization & IBP – Integrated Business Planning
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related IT discipline
Active Secret Clearance Required
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, Edge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com.