EDC Consulting is seeking a proven Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Developer with Oracle Federal Financials RICE-W experience for a long-term contract opportunity located in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement an Enterprise-Wide Oracle Federal Financials R12 based Financial System.
The primary focus will be on Oracle CLM, and will focus on CLM design & development in support of RICE-W in the Oracle modules AP, AR, PO, GL, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM, and Advanced Collections. Support all technical activities and follow the processes outlined to be in compliance with CMMI Level3. Review Change Requests and provide assistance in gathering requirements. Provide technical support during the release testing phases. Provide detailed deployment instructions for successful migration/backout of code. Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents. Drive all meetings with the customer and manage the analysis through design and development phases related to Oracle modules. As required, provide updates to the deliverables identified for the development team.
Oracle CLM Technical Developer Qualifications:
- 5 – 7 years Technical experience with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Experience in Oracle Financials R12/R11 and Oracle databases
- Strong technical knowledge of AP, AR, GL, PO, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM, and Advanced Collections
- Strong in PL/SQL, Reports, Forms, BI Publisher, Alerts and Workflow development (customizations and extensions)
- Experience with Shell/Perl scripting
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, Edge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com