EDC is currently searching for a SAP Functional - Finance opportunity in Mechanicsburg, PA.
This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on ERP’s SAP requirements and design. This position requires experience in designing/configuring business processes in SAP Finance which includes:
- FI to automate the management and external reporting of general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable , and cash management; manage posting periods and period end closing; and enable open and integrated data flow between financial account and the other components of the SAP system.
- CO to manage the flow of cost and revenue including assignment and management of cost and activity planning functions, assignment and management of overhead allocation functions; view actual costs by cost object (cost centre, internal order, WBS, etc.); view/manage variances between planned cost and actual cost; generation of government reports such as DONIBIS and SSR.
- FM to process transactions associated with budget entry, supplements, transfers, returns, funds reservations, funds commitments, budgetary ledger, special purpose ledger, and budget version planning; perform year end close; enable automatic availability control/checking; and reconcile differences between AVC and FM ledgers.
- SD (Finance) to create and process sales orders including development of quotations, orders, and invoices and subsequent billing runs. Must have expertise integrating with MM, FI, and FM to integrate functionality.
- PS to support the planning, control and monitoring of programs/projects including limiting actions that can be performed (i.e., open or release for charging, logistical close, temporarily lock a project from charging, financial close, funded program); enable project simulation ("what if" analysis); collect time charges for appropriate project objects; reconcile differences between AVC and FM ledgers; and schedule activities and events (detailed project scheduling, project milestone scheduling, integrated program scheduling).
- AM to manage day-to-day accounting of property items throughout their lifecycle including acquisition, transfers and retirement; maintain and manage fixed asset expenditures against funding authorizations, including the management and reporting of CPP authorizations/authority; execute periodic processing activities for monthly depreciation and mass changes to asset master records; perform year end closing of asset accounting; transfer of assets within / between cost centres; and perform and record the results of the physical inventory of fixed asset property items.
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, Edge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com