EDC Consulting is actively seeking a Senior Information Assurance Analyst/Project Manager to support the U.S. Navy.
Please do not apply without the security clearance requirement.
||Senior IA Analyst/Project Manager
||Hampton Roads, Virginia; possible Fort Meade, MD
||Superior oral and written communication skills commensurate with management role
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent education, experience and related training
- Information Assurance Manager Level III (IAM III)
- These years of experience requirements can be gained concurrently:
- 5 years’ or more of practical experience at a professional level in Information Assurance (IA)/ Information Operations (IO), cyber threat intelligence, defensive cyber operations (DCO) within Department of Defense, U.S Navy, or other U.S. Government Agency
- 5 years’ experience managing complex projects or programs
- 1 year or more of experience managing administrative and technical support related to IA cybersecurity and Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) project subtasks
- 5 years’ or more of successful experience in supervision, planning and leading multiple technical teams, performing complex tasks and assignments involving disciplines to include analysis and decision support
- Demonstrated experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Performing IA controls analysis, risk assessment, contingency planning, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) and risk mitigation analysis
- IA background in requirements analysis, design, development and implementation
- IA concepts and requirements development and analysis
- IA planning and management
||Analysis; contingency planning; cyber threat intelligence; cybersecurity; cybersecurity inspections; decision support; defensive cyber operations (DCO); DoD IA/cybersecurity directives; DoD networking management; IA Analyst; IA controls analysis; IA planning and management; Information Assurance (IA); Information Operations (IO); Information Systems Security (INFOSEC); Project Manager; requirements development; risk assessment; risk mitigation analysis; Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E)
||Highly desirable to have experience in cybersecurity inspections and DoD networking management.
EDC Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, EDC Consulting is a full service Government IT professional services and consulting firm with more than 130 employees, 100 client engagements and more than 25 prime contracts. EDC specializes in SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and Maximo system implementation and development, Information Assurance, Enterprise Architecture and more. EDC is an SAP Global Partner and an Oracle Platinum Partner with a focus on helping government clients implement, develop, maintain and sustain ERP systems throughout the Federal government.