EDC is seeking an Angular Developer for an opportunity in Radford, VA.
: DOD Interim Secret as a minimum
A minimum of at least 1-3 years of experience in performing the specified functions.
The primary requirement for this position is being a front end or full stack developer for a COTS application that will include multiple JAVA based extensions. The position will require direct interaction with customers and experience with handling large volumes of e-mail and communication.
Tasks and assignments will include:
• Serve as the support developer for application requirements
• Developing server-side code for internal and external web applications.
• Writing unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur.
• Developing applications using Angular 5 (or later)
• Maintaining a high level of security and code reusability.
• 1-3 years of experience as a software engineer
• Experience with Angular 5 (or later)
• Ability to create wireframes and responsive designs that result a great user experience
• Experience building reusable components and front-end libraries to speed development and maintain consistency
• Familiarity with cross-browser testing and debugging
• Familiarity with a backend language such as Node/PHP/GOLANG to retrieve and process data
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and the Atlassian suite of tools
• Experience working in a SCRUM-based Agile environment
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, Edge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com