EDC is seeking a Senior Configuration Management Analyst for an opportunity in Arlington, VA or New Orleans, LA.
: DoD Secret Clearance (Required to start)
The configuration Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Configuration Manager in maintaining the orderly management of configuration changes while applying a balanced and consistent application of Configuration Management (CM) across the program.
This position performs the following responsibilities/functions:
- Daily CM system administration, monitoring, and system maintenance
- Diagnosis and troubleshoot CM systems problems related to software
- Maintain current record of all Configuration Items (CI) for the program and conduct periodic audits and inventories of all CIs
- Perform periodic audits, including configuration audits, on CM activities according to approved standards and procedures
- Prepare reports and support change activity
- Provide notification of changes and maintains currency of items
- Perform Configuration Control Board (CCB) secretariat tasks including control board facilitation, preparing meeting agendas, and taking meeting minutes
- Daily written and oral communications with coworkers and leadership
- Document work for leadership, update/create Standard Operating Procedures, and brief staff and customers on various tasks
Bachelor’s degree; additional experience may be substituted for the degree
3+ years working with Dimensions CM (formally known as Serena Dimensions), specifically;
- Maintaining the secured CM Database Item Repository that includes identified product configurations, status records, and documentation that includes hard copies of CIs when available.
- Maintaining a project item repository
- Creating and Maintaining object classes within tool
- MS PowerPoint
- 5+ years of experience in configuration management administration
Current certifications or ability to obtain (CompTIA Security +, Oracle, Linux, Windows, AWS)
Arlington, VA or New Orleans, LA
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, Edge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com