EDC is seeking a Cloud Automation Engineer for an opportunity in New Orleans, LA.
DoD Secret Clearance (Minimum Interim Required to Start)
• Designs, plans and automates AWS cloud Automation Solutions
• Provides specifications and detailed schematics
• Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements
• Conducts testing of solutions
• Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection relevant to the environment
Required Basic Qualifications/Skills:
• Strong UNIX shell scripting experience.
• Experience automating with Ansible
• Experience creating EC2 instances, VPC and Security Groups in AWS
• DOD 8570 IA Level II Certification required (i.e. Security+ CE).
• Experience with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG)
• Perform Installation, Patching, Backups and Recovery
• Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills, and should be able to work efficiently individually and in a team environment.
Required Work Experience:
10+ years related experience
Bachelor’s Degree (4 years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor Degree)
• Experience with automation tools (i.e Puppet Chef or Ansible
• AWS certification preferred
• Experience with AWS Server EC2 Server Creation and Maintenance
• RMF Compliance Controls
• CISSP, CISA, CISM, AWS Certified Information Security Manager, Firewall Management
• Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
• Virtualization and Managing Virtual Machines
New Orleans, LA
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, Edge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com