EDC is seeking a Seat Management Delivery Lead for an opportunity in Washington, D.C.
responsible for the delivery and continual improvement of the Device as a Service offering and shall be the service owner for all end-user device IT services and solutions, and shall ensure end-to-end delivery of services based on Government-approved ITSM processes consistent with industry best practices. The Seat Management Delivery Lead shall lead the analysis, planning, and implementation of current managed seat services and future DaaS initiatives in support of USACE operations and ensure its alignment with industry best practices and ITIL approaches. The Seat Management Delivery Lead shall identify IT operational requirements, provide day-to-day leadership and quality control, and provide expertise on best practices to continually improve the USACE customer experience with the goal of exceeding performance objectives and reducing costs and schedule. It is required that the Seat Management Delivery Lead has the following qualifications:
It is desired that the Seat Management Delivery Lead has the following qualifications:
- ITIL®V3 Foundations Certification or ITIL® V4 equivalent.
- Ten years of experience in delivering managed seat and DaaS operations similar in scope, to the requirements of this TO
- An active Secret security clearance.
- Possesses a current DoD 8570 IAM level II Certification.
- Five years of experience managing the device deployment and management for an enterprise operation of a similar size, scope, and complexity.
- Five years of experience managing managed seat delivery teams and supporting a requirement that is similar in size, scope, and complexity to this TOR.
- Five years of experience in communicating with Government personnel, including agency executives.
- Five years of experience providing performance-based customer service support against multiple performance metrics in the Federal marketplace.
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, Edge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com