EDC Consulting is seeking a Program Analyst to support an opportunity in Washington, D.C.
- Provide program analysis support to assist with EDS complaints, investigations, and programs.
- Compile, analyze and/or prioritize EDS complaint data and refer to the appropriate DHS OIG Desk Officer/designee.
- Provide administrative support to DHS OIG investigative programs and operations, including case file management, search and seizure operations, suspension and debarment program, training, and various programs as needed.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with case agents and task forces to assist in the identification of fraud schemes affecting DHS.
- Support requests for on-site investigative operations and program analysis.
Interim Secret minimum
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP PartnerEdge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com