• Experienced with frequent use and application of technical standards, principles and theories. Works under general supervision, providing solutions to technical problems of moderate scope/complexity.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
• Basic ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
• Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
• Knowledge of computer development software across multiple platforms.
*MINIMUM INTERIM SECRET CLEARANCE
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required.
• 2-4 years’ minimum experience required.
McLane Advanced Technologies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.About EDC ConsultingMcLane Advanced Technologies is a small business headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia with a specialized focus on providing industry-leading Logistics and Technology services to the Department of Defense, Federal government and the private sector. MAT has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and sustaining mission-critical logistics systems and software solutions. MAT is a leader in delivering innovative, reliable and cost effective services and technology solutions that address the needs of our clients and provide long-term benefits. MAT’s mission is to forge scalable and sustainable technology solutions by bridging the gap between logistics, technology, our clients’ needs, and delivering our services though the right mix of people, processes, and technology. For close to 15 years, MAT has provided logistics and IT support to the U.S. Army and has always met and exceeded mission milestones. MAT’s services cover the complete project lifecycle from requirements definition through go-live support. MAT has supported or currently provides logistics systems, and full life-cycle logistics IT support to a wide range of Army programs that include the Global Combat Support System (GCSS) Army program; the Army’s primary tactical logistics system and one of the largest, most complex ERP implementations in the world and the U.S. Army’s Standard Army Maintenance System–Enhanced (SAMS-E), which is a single system that allows the U.S. Army to manage over 1 million vehicle and repair parts at a very high rate of readiness.
Visit McLane Advanced Technologies on the web at www.mclaneat.com.